Registration for the Eyes to the Skies Night Hike is now full. Sign up to Biosphere News to hear about future nigh hikes and other great events!
Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve is a non-profit organization established in 1998. Your donation will help to protect the environment and create vibrant communities. Thank you for your support!
Brew Ha Ha Tickets Now on Sale!
Note $5 is added per ticket when paying online. Please bring your receipt to Brew Ha Ha at Seguin Valley Golf Course, Sat. October 14th, doors open 6:00pm. Or pick up your tickets from the Biosphere office at 11 James Street, Parry Sound prior to October 13th. Tickets will not be sold at the event.
You can donate in one of the following ways:
- Click the ‘Choose Any Amount’ button below,
- Become a Biosphere Charter Member,
- Leave a gift In Memory or In Honour of someone special, or
- Mail a cheque to: Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve, 11 James Street, Parry Sound, Ontario P2A 1T4 Canada
Please call us with any questions, 705.774.0978.
We appreciate your donation! Please note GBBR is not a registered charity and cannot issue charitable receipts.
- Make a one time donation of any amount you choose.
Consider showing your commitment to biosphere values by becoming a Biosphere Charter Member. Your membership directly supports the Georgian Bay Biosphere’s work in our community. Payable with a credit card, or send your completed membership form and cheque to the address above.
3. In Honour or Memory of Someone Special